منتدى بني بوفراح Beni boufrah
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كن في الشدة وقورا وفي المكاره صبورا و في الرخاء شكورا وفي الصلاة متخشعا وإلى الصدقة متسرعا

الرئيسيةOuladmoussaأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

(Ramadan (english version

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
karima
متميز(ة)
متميز(ة)
karima

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 254
العمر : 34
الموقع : http://ouladmoussa.on.ma/
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/09/2008

(Ramadan (english version Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: (Ramadan (english version   (Ramadan (english version I_icon_minitimeالخميس سبتمبر 18, 2008 11:53 am

Ramadan is a Muslim religious month that takes place during the ninth month of the Islamic lunar calendar, which holds more blessings then any other month in Islam. It is a special month for Muslims because of many reason one of them is that this month is in which the Qur'an was revealed to the Angel Gabriel, to deliver it to Prophet Muhammad.

During this blessed month of Ramadan, Muslims all over the world wake up early morning ( Just before Fajar - morning prayer) to keep a fast (sawm). This moment is called sohoor in Arabic. So a Muslim would eat something and then go with-out food and water during daylight hours. After they have spent all day striving and exercising good behaviour and prayer on their empty stomachs, they are then permitted to open their fast with a date as Prophet Muhammad (saw) would open his fast with a date - glass of water. This moment is called Iftar in Arabic and takes place within Maghrib prayer which is calculated to be near sun-set. We are then allowed to eat and attend nightly Sunnah prayer (Known as Taraweeh prayer) and after a short sleep we awake for sohoor time and hence the same routine carries on for 30 days and 30 nights. Fasting is meant to teach the person patience, sacrifice and humility. Ramadan is a time to fast for the sake of God, and to offer more prayer than usual. During Ramadan Muslims ask forgiveness, pray and read a lot of the holy book Qura’an to purify themselves through self-restraint and good deeds.
I would like that Muslims all over the world take this opportunity which God has given to us to pray and exercising good behaviour to get at last our dream which is Al Firdaus with the company of our Prophet Muhammad(saw).

The truth is that I would not know how to describe my feelings towards this holy month, which in my opinion is one of the God's gifts. I feel that this month is a continuous celebration, because thanks to this month the families visit each other and it increases the love towards God, the prophet and the love between the brothers and sisters in the Islam. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://ouladmoussa.on.ma/

(Ramadan (english version
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» The Prophet(PBUH) English Version
» El profeta (la paz sea con el) Version espanola
» Ramadan Karim
» Ramadan .. Chahr al Qur'an

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى